Projects » Ongoing Projects » ROYAL PALMS – Changing Dreams into Reality
- Earthquake resistant RCC frame structure conforming to IS 456 standards.
- Laterite/Solid concrete block masonry super structure.
- Internal ceilings and walls plastered smooth and rendered with waterproof putty.
- External ceilings and walls double plastered in sponge finish.
- Vitrified tile flooring (first quality) of size up-to 2’0″ x 2’0″
- Toilet doors to be laminated from inside.
- Toilets: Large sized glaze tile cladding on wall up-to false ceiling level. Anti-skid ceramic tile flooring. CP fittings (Jaguar or similar) and sanitary-ware (Parryware or similar).
- Kitchen: 2’0″ wide granite platform on 2 sides with large size glazed tile cladding on walls up-to 2’0″ level.
- Stainless steel sink (Nirali or similar) with drain board to be provided.
- Modular switches of standard make like MK, Legrand or equivalent. Distribution board of standard make with ELCB & MCBs to be provided.
- Putty finished Acrylic Emulsion painting for internal walls and ceiling.
- Water proof fungus and moss resistant exterior emulsion paint.
- Melamine polished wooden door frames and Marine veneered shutters for all doors.
- Aluminium/UPVC windows with fully glazed shutters with one mosquito shutter and safety grills.
- Optimum electrical points, well positioned and suitable for all kinds of domestic appliances.
- Concealed plumbing using PPR pipes.
- Concealed multi strand copper (fire resistant) wiring in PVC conducts.